- Venous/Artarial Pump
- Falls Prevention
- Diabetic related Complication
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
Diabetic & Edema Care
the Field in
Podiatry, Sports Medicine & Edema Care
- Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis
- Nail Problems
- Foot Deformity, Bunions, Hammer Toes
- Wounds, Neuropathy
- All Sports Injuries, Athelete's Foot
- Ankle Sprains, Instability
- Neuromas, Arthritis
- Fungal Nail Laser Treatment
Dr. Jung H. Moon
Dr. Moon is a licensed podiatric physician and surgeon.
Dr. Moon served for 3 years in the U.S. Army and 9 years in the U.S. Navy. He received his doctor of podiatric medicine degree from Des Moines University in Iowa. His residency was at North Chicago VA and Doctors Hospital in West Covina, CA. Dr. Moon has taught at Chicago Medical School, Malcom X College, and Midwestern University. He began his private practice in 2005.
Here at Moon's Multi Specialty Clinic,
We are fully committed to treating all conditions and injuries of the foot, ankle, and lower leg with the utmost compassion. We take our time to perform a complete medical work-up of every patient before we choose the best plan of care. Whether it is a minor problem that requires a quick check-up or a serious condition that requires surgical intervention, rest assured that all your needs will be handled with great care.
Vernon Hills Office
270 E. Center Dr. Suite 120
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday & Late hours appt. only
Fungal Nail Laser Treatment //
- FDA approved Q-Clear laser treats fungus in and under the nail.
- Safe, virtually painless procedure that requires no downtime.